A well-known multinational company with businesses in Industrial automation, energy management, and services has provided support to various industries like automotive, banking, electric, healthcare, hospitality, petroleum, F&B, security, data centers etc. is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Principal Consultant to join their team in KSA.
Primary Purpose of the Job: The Cybersecurity Engineer (CE) will be dedicated to the firm’s Enterprise Network and Security Services team that provides lifecycle security services for customers.
- The Cybersecurity Consultant has primary responsibility for technical execution / delivery of security solutions to customers.
- He/She will represent the company as a technical leader with the proficiency to implement technical security solutions.
- The CE will manage the implementation of solutions, perform site visits to maintain the security solution, provide security training, and consult on security matters when required.
- The CE will ensure that the security infrastructure required to support the applications is in place.
- The CE may also function as a requirements analyst and serve as the conduit between the customer and the firm’s Delivery Organization.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to successfully implement the company’s Security solutions and associated applications
- Configuration of any approved host and network security solutions
- Configuration of Network Performance Monitoring and Management solutions
- Oversee any required modification or reconfiguration of network elements
- Manage installation and connectivity testing of the security solutions
- Lead application acceptance testing (from a security perspective)
- Develop and deliver end user training
- Develop and deliver technical documentation as required
- Technical research to meet security solution requirements
- 5+ years of experience in OT Industrial Control System
- 8+ years performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls, preferably Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper or another top-tier product.
- 8+ years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
- 8+ years performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
- 8+ years advanced systems administration (Windows Active Directory)
- 8+ years of experience in implementing Host-based security technologies (Anti-virus, Data Leakage Prevention, Host IPS, Whitelisting)
- 8+ years of experience in implementing system backup technologies
- Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
- Experience working in a mixed environment of both standard TCP/IP and nonstandard networking protocols
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
- Facilitation skills to lead requirements discovery workshops and project scope change requirements
- Interviewing skills to talk with individuals and groups about their Security needs and ask the right questions to reveal essential requirements information and what customers might be hesitant to say
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
- Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly changing information and be able to apply this
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field, plus one of the following certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISA99 or IC32-34 related OT certification
- Independent, self-sufficient, able to work alone without direct supervision.
- Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks, sometimes at remote locations.
- Confident in customer project environment.
- Able to show initiative, make quick decisions, and follow through to a conclusion.
Additional information: Travel required 50% or more during heavy project loads