This national fire systems installer are looking to recruit a further suppression systems sales person to be based around and covering the Kent, East Sussex and South London area. The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying, managing and creating opportunities to bid on suppression systems projects within the area to ultimately win them and then generate sales. Other responsibilities include managing the sales cycle and building on existing company relationships as well as carrying out surveys and system design. There will be an emphasis of account management as well as new business development. This interesting opportunity comes with basic salary to £50,000 plus commission, car or allowance and package, OTE (c) £70,000.
Candidates will need the following attributes:
• Experience of Fire Suppression sales (or be from a similar industry ie. HVAC, M&E, building services)
• The ability to function independently, being able to work remote
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to leverage resources and engage operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service
• The ability to develop and expand relationships through an organisation
• The ability to create winning plans and bring teams together for mutual success
• Full UK driving license
Preferred candidates skills:
• Experience/knowledge of surveying and the design of fire suppression systems.
• Ability to demonstrate adding value in the sales process.
• Knowledge/experience using CRMs, in particular Salesforce.com