Our city based client is looking for a senior security systems design engineer.
You will scope, design, cost and produce proposals for integrated physical security solutions that meet and exceed the clients' business requirements.
Initially this is a hands-on role that will lead and contribute to the technical design and delivery of the physical security package of smart building design & build projects, ensuring compliance to the clients’ requirements and a smooth hand-over.
This role includes all aspects of pre-sales, from initial enquiry stage through to award and would suit candidates with experience in the
design and costing of physical security/IT projects with values up to £3M and familiarity with ITTs, RFPs, RFIs and mid-bid presentations.
Lead and/or contribute to the technical design and costing of physical security and smart building solutions within multiple vertical markets (Financial, Commercial, Residential, Enterprise, Education)
• The ability to design smart building solutions (Physical Security) for multiple markets including commercial, residential, enterprise, financial, educational and industrial workspace.
• Fully conversant with the design and estimation of smart building solutions (security biased) including but not limited to CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection, Perimeter Detection, Intercom, networking, cabling infrastructure and their application and integration.
• Knowledge of IP sub systems not limited to security, premises , cabling, audio visual and networking.
• Previous experience in the design and build of security solutions incorporating key manufacturers such as Axis, Avigilon, Milestone, CCure, CEM, Honeywell, Zenitel, Commend etc.
• Strong commercial awareness, understanding of bid analysis, financial breakdown and presentation of numbers
• IT literate, proficient with MS Office Suite, Word, Excel etc.