Electronic Security Systems Divisional Manager – Cayman Islands
Annual Salary Package : £70,000 total per year (Tax free) + Company Vehicle + Pension Scheme +Medical Insurance Plan + Relocation Allowance and Company Performance Bonus scheme (up to 20%) Visa will be sponsored by the Company.
- Manage business operations and P&L within your division to achieve company goals
- Good technical knowledge and extensive experience in business development
- You will grow, develop, manage and mentor your team.
- Plan, direct, manage and oversee all aspects of the security systems division including technical,
- operational and maintenance.
- Work in close liaison with investors and stakeholders, develop relationships with clients, vendors, and industry professionals to create new business opportunities
- Drive profitability to enable enhanced business investment.
- Take ownership of high value opportunities and manage the successful submission of large value
- Oversee bids and to work with the other divisional heads to submit integrated security bids.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Experienced in a wide range of sectors but previous knowledge of the Hospitality, Retail, Education and Residential sectors would be highly desirable.
- Should be experienced in working with and managing employees from a range of nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to directly and indirectly manage teams and projects.
- Calm, skilled and driven operator.
- Be able to adapt to changes in the working environment, duties and priorities
- Able to handle fluctuations in the workload
- Have an exceptional attention to detail, planning and organizing skills
- Have a high degree of responsibility
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Electrical / Electronic degree or any engineering related field
- A minimum 10 years of experience in similar roles
- Proven history of fostering teamwork and success in a complex organizational environment
- Must have experience in formulating strategic objectives and plans for business units.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the industry and have a sound understanding of the leading
- suppliers and business partners needed to build a successful systems division.
SSR® Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating in 45 countries. We have a global presence with our offices in North America & Middle East, with partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. SSR® have managed over 40,000 contract hire and permanent placements and work with clients that seek innovation , who passionately believe in diversity in their workforce and will invest in them to deliver exceptional results. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site www.ssr-personnel.com
Contact Jeff Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.