Our client is a global leader within their industry and are looking for an experienced Security Manager to ensure security initiatives across LAN are successfully delivered and effective.
• Lead the security program throughout LAN to protect people, property, assets and products.
• As a progressive and proactive Security Manager, use innovative ideas to deliver the best security solutions for the business.
• Work with internal stakeholders to deliver effective security results.
• Ensure training programs are rolled out and support stakeholders at all levels on a range of security matters.
• Ensure continuous improvement of security procedures and ensure security awareness programs are current and relevant.
• Liaise and network with the appropriate government agencies, security peers, networks and relevant industry associations.
• Protect against insider threat and anti-illicit trade and through processes and investigations reduce risk throughout the region.
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of security programs and Measure, monitor, and report the effectiveness to the relevant stakeholders and Corporate senior security leaders.
• Conduct essential investigations in a multitude of areas to include people, products, information and assets.
• Support the compliance department on adherence to security policies and procedures.
• Deliver a top rated and effective Anti-Illicit Trade program.
• Gather and analyse intelligence to anticipate threats to the business.
• Supervise and support investigations to gather evidence necessary for Intellectual Property and Trade Mark disputes.
• Fluent English is essential as is Spanish.
• Extensive experience of working within the region.
• The ability to influence at all levels.
• Flexibility, extensive travel necessary throughout the region.