This is an exciting opportunity to join this successful retailer. As the lead on loss prevention for Germany, you will provide advice and assistance to stores to help protect people, assets and the brand throughout the region.
• Implementing the company shrink programmes to protect the company assets by identifying and preventing occurrences of theft, fraud and non-compliance and by providing a safe and secure environment for their teams and customers.
• Conducting Investigations and resolve internal theft issues by utilising industry proven interview skills, CCTV and exception reporting.
• Visit stores throughout the region to undertake risk assessments, offer solutions to loss prevention issues.
• Loss prevention training and coaching.
• Attend relevant meetings, conduct store visits and conference calls as required.
• Provide advice and assistance to field management on all shrink related issues: internal/external theft, fraud, physical security, operations, safety, POS controls, etc.
• Liaison between Law Enforcement, Emergence Services and Store Management.
• Provide training for employees, managers and district managers.
• Physical security assessments, identify issues and make cost effective recommendations.
• Support stores to combat external criminality.
• Fluent in German and English (written and verbal).
* Experience of working multi-site loss prevention within the German region.
• Flexible and happy to travel.
• Strong background and understanding of current loss prevention strategies and techniques.
• Possess the ability to influence at all level.
• Possess a good working knowledge of Police procedures in relation to matters of Retail Crime and also Data Protection and privacy legislation.
• Remain professional, courteous and respectful to both our staff and customers at all times.
• The ability to network and build relationships with local stakeholders such as Police and other Loss Prevention professionals.
• Must be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of Interview skills per industry standards, including phone interviewing.
• Extensive use and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.