This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that really makes a difference.
Our client is looking for an facilities professional who has experience of using Computer Aided Facility Management systems (CAFM) such as Planon or similar.
You will be a System administrator of the Facilities and Infrastructure (F&I) Building services CAFM system and will identify and initiate needs to implement processes and any subsequent system improvements and upgrades. You will utilise the CAFM system to interrogate operational performance of all service partners across F&I, whether the service is an internal or external provision. The successful candidate will also provide KPI reporting and analysis dashboards to demonstrate conformance to the service leads.
As Facilities Management Operations Analyst you will also gather, interpret, and use complex data to report on and develop improvement processes to continuously optimise broad ranging building operational and energy usage efficiencies. Data will be available from existing systems including, Building Energy Management Systems and Energy Management Systems. The position will sit as part of an existing multi-disciplined in-house engineering team and will define and support the management of asset data and maintenance schedules for the building and science related equipment.
These include but not limited to;
- Provide Management information to F&I Department Heads and Service Leads, extract and manipulate information from F&I systems, build reports as per bespoke requirements using available IT tools
- Be an operational owner and system administrator for the organisation's CAFM system (Planon) and act as the focal point for operational interfaces with the CAFM and other systems for all levels of the business, for both the organisation and its service partners.
- Work with the OEMs to maintain the CAFM system at the latest firmware revisions. Manage and test upgrades to ensure the CAFM system is fully operational and supportable at all times.
- Develop and measure KPIs across building services functions, create dashboards to enable clear communication and monitoring of performance trends, ensuring relevant statutory and regulatory compliance is captured
- Carry out site audits of equipment to ensure all recorded asset data is current and accurate.
- Provide additional system administration tasks for other selected facilities computer systems, including Change Management package and Workday ERP.
Minimum 3 ‘A’ levels or ONC in relevant facilities subject / discipline or equivalent IWFM qualification
Experience of developing and presenting reports and dashboards
Experience of working in/with Hard and Soft Facilities operational environments
Has operational experience in managing / reporting on maintenance performance KPI’s/SLA
Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and structured problem solving
Experience of interrogating and reporting with CAFM systems and other Facilities related software packages
Resilient, able to handle multiple priorities at once
Excellent IT skills including all MS office tools
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to develop good customer/supplier/end user working relationships
A self-starter and strong team-player, flexible and able to work effectively without close supervision