Commercial Director Executive Package
Location London / Essex
Our client is one of the fastest growing security companies in the UK, they seek a Sales / Commercial Director to further develop the brand with a focus on creating a Business Development Team to increase sales across the UK. In this exciting role the Sales Director will be responsible for the delivery of innovative tenders, new business negotiation, new contracts, and the writing and drafting tender and contract documentation. The focus will be on the corporate element of manned guarding and the delivery of up-to-date industry leading electronic and physical security systems.
- To facilitate the business growth aspirations to become an industry recognised Top 10 service provider.
- Preparation and delivery of innovative tenders for new business negotiation of new contracts, including writing and drafting tender and contract documentation.
- Manage and conduct cost analysis, development of cost models, challenging the existing and new supply chain costs to produce and present fully cost viable business opportunities, including undertaking cost analysis of new business opportunities.
- Attendance at tender site visits, client meetings and submission interviews, preparation and delivery of presentations and completed tender documents to prospective clients.
- To focus on the corporate element of manned guarding with the delivery of up-to-date industry leading electronic and physical security systems.
- To deliver a one stop shop security solution for both existing and new clients.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as Sales Director / Commercial Director within the Security industry with, detailed knowledge of the UK security industry.
- In-depth understanding of the marketplace, key competitors, and key trends within the industry.
- Proven successful record of achievement in identifying and securing profitable business.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Industry recognised experience with strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across varying sectors.
- The ability to deliver a one stop shop security solution for both existing and new clients.
- Effective meeting management skills.
- Thorough appreciation of the security marketplace with the ability to identify opportunities through business intelligence and existing, live contacts and relationships.
- Strong financial acumen, able to demonstrate ability to secure business which supports business development objectives and profitable business growth.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at a senior level.