Candidate base flexible, pariticular focus on the South of Italy
A major retail brand that is agile and successful, seeking to attract talented people to the retail sector.
To provide efficient advice to senior management ensuring the group strategies, procedures and operational plans for dealing with loss prevention, security, emergency incidents and disaster recovery in the region are monitored, evaluated and implemented effectively.
* To provide best practice recommendations and assistance to support the organisation’s policies and procedures on reducing retail shrinkage.
* Carry out bespoke risk-assessments to the business and offer professional advice on how those risks can be removed or mitigated.
* Internal and external investigations.
* Security, loss prevention and counter terrorism training.
* Monitor the risks and threats posed to the business.
* Carry out a programme of evaluation of readiness and effectiveness for facilities and management teams within the area of responsibility.
* Provide guidance and education to the business and liaison with civil authorities and practical assistance where events occur.
* Provide assessments on Technical and Physical security on new stores and buildings, in order to comply with legal regulation, reduce risk and ease future operations within store.
* In relation to new stores to engage with local law-enforcement to ensure compliance with regulations and the safety of customers, visitors and staff.
* Provide expertise and practical assistance for group AGM and other major events.
* Monitor & evaluate, security guard effectiveness and performance.
* Provide practical assistance in relation to breaches of security, and any crime.
* Investigate the applicability and usefulness of new or advanced technology to facilities within the business, make recommendations based on its cost effectiveness, investigate suppliers and monitor the effectiveness of any installation.
* Develop and maintain a wide network of contacts within the business and civil authorities.
* Be persuasive, influential with a high level of interpersonal skills.
* Likely to have extensive middle level experience in security management and/or loss prevention.
* Experience in the retail and/or supply chain valuable.
* Ex-Carabinieri or Guardia di Finanza an advantage.
* International experience in your formal or commercial career would be an advantage.
* Led/influenced significant change process within a business.
* Led in challenging situations and must have a can-do attitude.
* Good understanding of civil, criminal and employment law in the region.
* Significant practical experience in dealing with major incidents.
* Exposure to investigations spanning multi-executive and judicial environments.
* You will a cultural awareness of diverse working communities and expectations of colleagues in various geographic theatres.
* Experience in delivering training programmes.