Security Officer (In-House)
4 on 4 Off Shift Pattern (Mix of Days and Nights)
Salary £28,000 + benefits
Our client is a world leader within their field and is looking to enhance their in-house security team with experienced, passionate and enthusiastic security officers.
Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, you will contribute to their corporate security department by providing exceptional customer care and personal presentation while ensuring the highest level of security to help protect people, property and brand. Working within a team, communication and co-operation is essential to the daily operation.
• Access Control
• Monitoring CCTV
• Front of House Security
• Assisting and directing visitors.
• Site patrols
The successful candidate would need to have excellent customer service experience and be presentable. Someone who is proactive, has a “can do” attitude and possesses loads of common sense. You will also need:
• SIA front line licence or Door supervisor (essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Full manual UK driving licence (essential)
• Computer literate
• Experience in a previous security role (essential)
• Previous executive VIP customer service experience
• Foot patrols and HSE knowledge