The successful candidate can come from anywhere within the United Kingdom.
- To set the commercial strategy and control the commercial aspects of major fire & security projects.
- Conduct market research
- Identify new market opportunities and act as an ambassador for the business
- Ensuring the profitable delivery of contracts
- Produce monthly WIP, contract variations and cash-flow forecasts
- Drive commercial excellence in the delivery of major projects
Ideally qualified in Quantity Surveying (M&E) candidates must have an eye for detail, project management skills, market research ability, strong interpersonal skills, and a track record in the profitable delivery of major projects.