Business Development Manager £50k + Commission
Based Dagenham, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client, a professional manned guarding security services company who provide services to a number of different industry sectors, and have in excess of 400 security staff nationwide. They seek a Business Development Manager, to take responsibility for sales activities within the assigned operational team, from lead generation through to close. In this exciting role you will provide customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with Company vision and values.
• Identifying new Leads for Business Development
• Arranging meeting with potential clients
• Penning and submitting proposals
• Promoting Company Brand
• Build relationships with key accounts
• Presenting proposals at client sites
• Negotiate sales with key stakeholders
• Managing Business Development Department
• Previous experience in a similar role working as a Business Development Manager, or similar role covering Security & FM, Fire alarms / and Cleaning within various sectors.
• Proven experience in Security & FM in a Management position with an understanding of the industry.
• The ability to manage workload and prioritise work.
• Strong commercial acumen with advanced relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Proven success in achieving targets, enhancing systems and processes with the ability to work using own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.