This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry global leader. Operating in over 24 countries our client has seen tremendous growth and continues to thrive in this technical world. They are looking for dedicated, innovative and passionate individuals who thrive on solving problems and who can grow with the business. Based in Amsterdam, as the Security Operations lead you will provide day-to-day support, enablement, guidance and supervision on a range of operational security issues. Security is a critical role within their business and as such you will be responsible for the front line security of their people, assets and data. As subject matter expert, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to define policies and procedures, provide guidance and act as point-of-escalation.
• Provide experienced day-to-day physical security support and deploy hands-on proven experience to resolve issues.
• Deliver experienced security systems support on diverse issues and installation efforts.
• Keep updated on relevant technology and equipment.
• Perform site risk assessments and recommend remedial actions for resolving a diverse range of issues.
• Analyse key performance indicators and propose improvement recommendations to standardize and improve processes.
• Lead the coordination and completion of security projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitors and summarises progress of project.
• Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting, administrative tasks, and lead the facilitating and conducting of meetings.
• Identify and monitor diverse issues that affect profitability, growth and productivity.
• Manage the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and collect input from cross-functional groups to keep SOPs current.
• Lead and compiles a variety of technical security documentation including procedures, articles, reports, and/or user manuals.
• Make suggestions for continuous improvement and support the implementation of changes.
• Review, develop and deliver security training for all sites in scope within the schedule.
• Identify training needs for relevant stakeholders and be responsible for regular and ad-hoc training and new starter inductions.
• Experienced Physical Security Manager who is customer focused and can influence at all levels.
• Fluent Dutch and English and has excellent communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of security systems including: Access Control, CCTV, Telecommunications and Internet Technologies.
• You will be self-motivated and highly organised and possess the ability to provide effective and prompt closure on security issues, plans and solutions.
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and provide leadership when needed to provide guidance and direction on a range of security projects.