Senior LP Security Manager Exceptional Salary and Package
The is a unique opportunity to work for our client who are a pioneering industry leader who have a major on-line presence and customer base, coupled with retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Europe. They seek a Senior LP Security manager to manage the UK and EU LP Security program within, Retail, Logistics, Distribution and Field Operations.
In this exciting brand new role you will work collaboratively with key leaders of this fast paced business to create programs that deliver security, safety and shrink control across the business.
• Responsible for strategic planning and technical resource within Security and Loss Prevention in, Retail, Logistics, Distribution and Field Operations.
• Work collaboratively with key leaders and employees to create programs that deliver a culture of security, safety and shrink control.
• Producing implementing and rolling out security and shrink training.
• Responsible for Loss prevention/shrink control/product protection.
• Responsible for Investigations, physical security, and crisis response.
• To inspire change, build trust and drive an enhanced culture of safety and security by leveraging innovation and lean principles.
• The development, review, and revision of security, crisis management and shrink related policies and training programs.
• Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable LP & Security standards and policies.
• Coordinate with key stakeholders in the development of operational exception, security incident and theft reporting. Utilize this reporting to drive continuous improvement.
• To recruit, develop and manage a team of LP Security leaders.
• Create and execute leadership development plans for the team.
• Previous experience in a similar role working as an LP Security leader in a senior capacity in Retail, Logistics, Distribution and Field Operations.
• Experience leading and developing LP and Security programs in retail, logistics, distribution or service operations.
• The ability to recruit, develop and manage a team of LP Security leaders.
• Experienced in creating leadership development plans for the team, communicating LP Security team expectations.
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
• Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
• Experience in project management with analytical skills and problem solving ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including collaborating with executives senior leaders and stake holders.
• Proficient in google docs, sheets and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics.
• Certified in Wicklander Zulawski (or equivalent).