In line with COVID-19 Government regulations, all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect candidates and employees.
Regional Physical Security Manager (Russia CIS)
Based Moscow and a competitive salary on offer CIS passport required
The Role is accountable for decision making to ensure the physical safety and security of employees, buildings and assets, often with a very high level of regulatory, compliance, financial, and brand impact and/or a very high complexity of work and life safety. Developing internal customer engagement on physical security awareness programs, knowledge management, quality assurance and organizational learning. They will develop and manage programs to transfer the relevant knowledge across the business. You will be responsible for up to 4 direct reports and unlimited indirect reports.
The Person 10 years’ experience in physical security industry or equivalent (military, law enforcement, etc.) with 5 years’ minimum experience in a corporate physical security, with minimum 3 years’ experience in responsible charge (supervision/management). Associates degree in related field highly desirable , CPP or relevant security qualification. You will be fluent Russian and English speaker.
Competencies and Skills
• Manage detailed programs related to the efficiency of the financial, operational and overall compliance of the organization. Improve the effectiveness of the organization and its processes.
• Possess deep understanding of their industry and identify and collect key market information/trends and apply to the organization/processes.
• Serve as mentor/coach/thought leader to the lines of business and to their direct reports.
• Accountable for successful and consistent delivery of multiple projects up and down the organization.
• Manage relationships with global, regional and local senior management plus outside service providers and business partners.
• Manager of processes and interfaces across organizational boundaries inside and outside of Global Physical Security management that relate to area of responsibility (sub-region).
• Drive operational excellence and quality assurance by providing best practices, problem solving, and guidance/leadership for improvements related to complex matters within his / her area of responsibility.
• Responsible for hiring and development of talent for the future of the organization within their respective Sub-Region.
• Conduct performance/salary management and all matters related to people management.
SSR® Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating in 20 countries. We have a global presence with our offices in North America & Middle East, with partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site