Bid Writer Salary - £30-40k DOE
Based Dagenham, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client, a professional manned guarding security services company who provide services to a number of different industry sectors, and have in excess of 400 security staff nationwide. They seek a Bid Writer, to work within the Business Planning department supporting the procurement and delivery of new commercial business.
The Bid Writer will be responsible for producing quality responses to tenders to strict deadlines. In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with all areas of the business and work on a variety of different projects.
- Writing clear high-quality responses to tenders.
- Prompt action of sales leads as directed by the BDM.
- Working with operational teams across the business to plan content and source new business.
- Coordinating and planning meetings to review the success of tenders.
- Completion of accurate quarterly sales activity reports.
- Maintain confidential information and company sales database.
- Previous experience in a similar role writing, reviewing, and submitting technical and detailed tenders, bids and proposal, within the Security or Facilities sector.
- Excellent negotiator with the ability to manage and complete bids and tenders to strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised with proven ability to work using own initiative.
- In-depth IT skills using MS office and CRM’s.