UK. Open to UK & EU passport holders
To develop world leading anti-piracy programmes for this global brand with strategic oversight of this group wide function. With a clear mandate to develop the best in sector response to disrupt and dismantle illegal networks and reduce both losses from piracy and consumer consumption of illicit content. With an innovative commercial mindset you will have the capabilities to lead a major team and investment , partner with other businesses, reduce losses and add significantly to bottom line growth. You will manage innovative technical solutions , which will support the business functions with clear advice and delivery within the digital environment. You will be the business champion in anti-piracy activities delivering against one of the highest strategic objectives of the organisation, a trusted and agile leader who will ensure that relevant messages and communications are delivered across business and public sectors.
Our client is an employer who value diversity and is recognised for their inclusive workforce practices.
- Experience as a business leader with a track record of tackling complex competition issues, and of leading a team. You could come from a wide variety of functional backgrounds – this is not a role which is restricted to those from a technical or investigatory background.
- A proven track record of using metrics, data and project governance to drive business outcomes.
- A proven ability to understand the application of technology and to manage the implementation of technical solutions, but you do not need to have a technical background yourself.
- The ability to understand the complexities of working with external 3rd party suppliers, law enforcement agencies and other bodies, but you do not need to have direct experience of working with all of these parties in the past.
- You will be experienced in delivering to diverse international audiences in a multicultural environment.
- A strategic business mentor , with the foresight to spot emerging challenges , develop and drive commercial solutions.
- Proven experience in developing stakeholder relationships.
We require your resume in Word. We are seeking to understand bonus structures, invested share options or other benefits you receive and this would be helpful as we develop your application.