Fluent in Spanish and English. EU passport holder is essential.
A major retail brand that is agile and successful, seeking to attract talented people to the retail sector.
To provide efficient advice to senior management ensuring the group strategies, procedures, and operational plans for dealing with security, critical incidents and disaster recovery in the Iberia region are monitored, evaluated and implemented effectively.
• At the organisation’s discretion carry out a targeted programme of evaluation of readiness and effectiveness for facilities and management teams within the area of responsibility.
• Give guidance and education to the business and liaison with civil authorities and practical assistance where an event occurs.
• Provide assistance for insurance audits.
• Develop and maintain a wide network of contacts within the business and civil authorities.
• To provide best practice recommendations and assistance to support the organisation’s policies and procedures on reducing retail shrinkage.
• Provide assessments on Technical and Physical security on new buildings, in order to comply with legal regulation, reduce risk and ease future operations within store
• In relation to new stores to engage with local law-enforcement to ensure compliance with regulations and the safety of customers, visitors and staff.
• Provide expertise and practical assistance for group AGM and other major events.
• Monitor & evaluate, security guard effectiveness and performance.
• To provide practical assistance in relation to breaches of security, and any crime.
• Investigate the applicability and usefulness of new or advanced technology to facilities within the business, make recommendations based on its cost effectiveness, investigate suppliers and monitor the effectiveness of any installation.
• Verbal and written fluency in both Spanish and English (Portuguese would be an advantage).
• Be persuasive , lead presentations and collegial in your approach
• You have international experience in your formal or commercial career.
• Led/influenced significant change process within a business.
• Led in tough/challenging situations and must have a can do attitude.
• Good understanding of civil, criminal and employment law in the region.
• Significant practical experience in dealing with major incidents field.
• Exposure to investigations spanning multi-executive and judicial environments.
• Likely to have extensive middle level experience in police, intelligence field and/or corporate security management.
• Valid Professional license “Security Director” (Director de Seguridad).
• You will a cultural awareness of diverse working communities and expectations of colleagues in various geographic theatres.
• Experience in delivering training programmes.
SSR® is the principal Specialist Security Recruitment Consultancy offering a comprehensive range of Human Resource solutions. Our international client portfolio spans all business sectors that require security, asset protection and business risk & resilience. Voted the global Security Recruitment Consultancy of the Year. We have a global presence with our offices in North America & Middle East, with partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site ssr personnel
Email your CV to Matthew Goss *email@example.com Ref: Security Consultant Iberia