An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x Access Control engineers working on a couple of local authority contracts in London.
Salary up to 35k with weekly pay on offer.
- Service and install a range of Door Entry, Warden Call, Automatic Door / Gate systems, CCTV systems (including IP/Networked), and Intruder Alarms
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance to the above systems
- Ensure that all aspects of Access Control / CCTV works including tests and inspections / compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards
- Report on a daily basis to Supervisor / Manager on the status of all works within the Department and advise in good time, problems of time-scale or resources
- Have a background in social housing / local authority maintenance
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Preferably have experience with at least one or more of the following manufacturers: ISM, GDX, ENTROTEC, SML, PAC, KMS, RECORD, GEZE
- Have good communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team