Our client is seeking an experienced Security Technician Systems Engineer capable of servicing, maintaining, and commissioning enterprise level systems. You must have strong IP Skills and will be business conversational in English and French. This is a critical hire, they will invest in your career as they seek a highly professional engineer, trusted by clients. The Role is based in Brussels, however you may also occasionally be required to attend reactive calls and maintenances at other site locations in Belgium, the Netherlands and Northern France. This is a customer facing role, you will be articulate, presentable, and most importantly wanting to enjoy a fantastic job.; customer service oriented with a “can-do attitude”.
- Carry out annual routine maintenance inspection of all security systems on customer sites.
- Manage, organize, and facilitate the maintenance cycle of all 3rd party equipment & suppliers
- Service and repair Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intruder Alarm Systems, External Gates, Barriers, Blockers, Turnstiles, Fence Protection Systems.
- Flexibility to adapt working arrangements to meet with customer requirements.
- Adhere to strict health & safety guidelines.
- Call customers to make access arrangements/advise time of arrival and coordinate works on sites.
- Engage with external technical support departments to resolve issues and faults.
- Specify and quote for any new installation works on site.
You should be Qualified / certified to work with enterprise-wide security systems. Used to working without supervision but fully supporting the team. Enjoys responsibility within a dynamic organization.