Multi Skilled Installation Engineer
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and able to organise themselves, as well as contributing to the operational team, whilst delivering the highest level of customer service to all clients. They should have the ability to carry out the installation as required of security systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Carry out installation and commissioning of electronic security systems
● Carry out maintenance and repairs if required
● To provide reliable, quality support to our customers at all times
● To have a professional telephone and face to face manor
● Assist customers and regional team with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
● Have a flexible approach to working hours when required
● Provide assistance and training to other team members as required
● Ensure you operate in line with our companies vision mission and values
● Be included on the "on call rota"
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
● Must have a high level of experience of our industry
● Excellent technical knowledge of security systems
● Have a systematic/logical approach to tasks & problems
● Ensure all tasks are carried out quickly & efficiently
● Be presentable in person and in vehicle and tools
● Excellent communication and organisational skills
● Be aware of and responsible for the equipment required to complete the necessary works including emergency van stock.
● Understand the need for precise completion of paperwork records of jobs and full use of PDA device.
● Have a polite but assertive telephone manor
● Good knowledge of London and the home counties postcodes
● Good customer service skills ability to motivate staff & colleagues and lead by example
● The ability to think laterally and "out of the box"
● Prompt and consistent time keeping