Our client, is a well known Information technology solutions provider with a diversified portfolio of products and services designed to optimize planning and operations in the aviation, transportation, and logistics industries.
- Experience in capacity planning for kubernetes/openshift/AKS
- Hands on experience in IBM integration bus
- Sound experience with programming languages – JAVA (11 & above), python
- Certifications on CKAD/openshift, IIB, any cloud
• Design Integration Solutions in coordination with the concerned stakeholders to ensure the design as per the client requirements.
• Develop Integration patterns, flows, APIs, and micro services to re-use the most common occurring scenarios, to maintain code asset.
• Implement Logic to extract, transform and route data to ensure seamless communication across the system.
• Optimize Data onto the integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing volumes.
• Capture integration requirements from clients & document them.
• Conduct unit testing for the developed solutions to ensure code is bug free and working as per requirements.
• Participate In design, code review sessions to identify tuning/optimization options and issues as the ESB subject matter expert.
• Provide support to the support team to resolve any production related issues post implementation.
• Document the processes and steps to increase collaboration and communication among other team members.
• Provide release notes, Integration control documents, and relevant documentation to any development task to ensure smooth transition for deployment & support phases.
• Abide by the set schedules to ensure on-time deliverables as per the agreed project plan.
• Execute ad-hoc assignments advised by the system Integration Manager as per the project requirements.
• Train & help juniors to make sure that they become productive in the least time possible.
• Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science or any relevant degree
• Knowledge of aviation systems/industry is an advantage
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Strong work experience in IIB, ACE, WMB
• Hands-on experience on the following skills (at least 3 of these):
- Spring boot
- Apache camel
- IBM integration bus
- Kubernetes / Openshift / AKS
- Cloud (AWS / Azure/ GC)
• Experience in providing cloud-based and hybrid integration solutions.
• Experience in capacity planning for kubernetes/openshift/AKS
• Sound experience with programming languages – JAVA (11 & above), python
• Certifications on CKAD/openshift, IIB, any cloud