This established and well thought of fire systems installer and service provider based in South East England is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of their larger installation projects.
As a senior project manager, you'll need to:
• set objectives in line with your organization and client needs, which will include scope, content, timings and budget.
• plan work and set deadlines to meet the agreed needs.
• select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organizations.
• monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget.
• coordinate the work of your project team and delegate tasks where appropriate.
• identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time.
• implement any changes throughout the process.
• Excellent organization skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines;
• Proven Project Management Experience within the Fire Industry (preferably large-scale projects)
• Strong understanding of Health & Safety, and site-based Health & Safety
• A desired knowledge and understanding of CDM, and principal contractor obligations
• strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team.
• Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations.
• Technical/Industry knowledge related to the project may also be required.
• Excellent financial and business acumen
• Computer literacy
• RAMS knowledge/experience
This exciting opportunity comes with a salary to £55,000 (negotiable) plus commission, overtime, car and a benefits package including discounted health insurance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an employee focused company.