Business Development Manager £45k + Commission + Car / Allowance
Based Southeast London
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client, who are a rapidly developing and experienced provider of professional security services, in the Retail, Commercial, Construction, Events, and Corporate Security Sectors. They have been established for 20 years and provide bespoke security solutions for both private and public sector organisations throughout the UK.
They seek a Business Development Manager, to drive sales activities across the UK from lead generation through to close. In this exciting role you will provide customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
• Identifying new leads for business development for manned guarding services, in the Retail, Commercial, Construction, Events, and Corporate Security Sectors.
• Generate new business leads to arranging meetings with potential clients.
• Promoting the company brand and building relationships with new and key accounts.
• Producing and developing bid documents in conjunction with the Managing Director.
• Producing and developing costings in conjunction with the Commercial Manager.
• Producing and presenting winning proposals at client sites.
• Negotiating new business with key stakeholders.
• Previous experience working as a Business Development Manager providing manned guarding services, in Retail, Commercial, Construction, Events, and Corporate Security Sectors.
• Proven experience in Security & Business Development with an in-depth understanding of the industry.
• Strong commercial acumen with advanced relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Proven success in achieving targets, enhancing systems and processes with the ability to work using own initiative.
• The ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.