Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced office. This is a perfect entry level role for someone who is keen to use their excellent organisational skills maybe learnt in the Forces and apply it to their first role in a business environment to support a very successful entrepreneur.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who relishes new challenges daily and be willing to roll their sleeves up and turn their attentions to a huge variety of tasks. We are close knit team who all strive to provide the very best service and support, we are looking for someone with a similar drive and worth ethic.
This role could provide excellent development opportunities for someone who works hard and shows aptitude. Flexibility with your time is essential for this role
• Assisting with basic IT issues
• Ad hoc research tasks, presenting sourced information
• Assisting with management of London based properties
• Maintaining supplies of stationery and groceries
• Booking couriers and taxis
• Receiving mail and deliveries - opening, sorting and distributing
• Running errands, i.e. dry cleaning collections, picking up lunches, making deliveries
• Helping to service bicycles and cars
• Personal shopping/ordering online
• Ability to maintain a high level of discretion, in and out of the office
• Great communication skills, in person and via email/phone
• Tech savvy
• Eagerness to learn & be flexible
• Ability to complete tasks and projects on time and to a high standard
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and follow instructions to the letter
• Responsible and reliable
• Ability to think on feet and make common sense decisions on the spot
• Ability to drive an advantage
Salary is competitive and based on previous experience.