This is an amazing opportunity to join this very successful global luxury retailer. They are looking for an experienced loss prevention leader with strong communication skills who is passionate about protecting people, customers, property and brand.
- Develop and drive retail loss effective prevention programs and strategies in the EMEA region.
- Develop and lead on audit programs to monitor and improve operational compliance and performance.
- Manage and inspire a team of Regional Loss Prevention Managers.
- Oversee management of internal and external theft investigation, identify trends and ensure remedial actions.
- Report to leadership/executive teams and maintain performance monitoring, analysis and review against established metrics and standards to drive improvements.
- Support appropriate and effective business communication through leadership, advice, reviews, and direct contribution to meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, and ad-hoc reporting, as necessary and appropriate.
- Identify security risks and recommend controls to mitigate risk.
- Establish relationships and liaise with local/national law enforcement agencies across all regional EMEA countries of operations.
- Work in close partnership with Retail Store Operations, Distribution, Accounts Payable, Sales Audit, Internal Audit, IT, Human Resources, Construction, Inventory Control, and other departments to drive as well as influence security and safety initiatives.
- Ensure lots of internal stakeholder engagement (Corporate Security, Health & Safety, and Supply Chain Protection), to accomplish your regional loss prevention mission.
- Represent the organisation in the external environment with law enforcement, industry network associations, government agencies, trade associations, standard-setting bodies, etc. and outside vendors/ consultants/ service providers.
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong background within a similar role gained within retail industry.
- Experience in Interview and Interrogation techniques with full knowledge of all applicable laws
- Must have a working knowledge of security equipment, tactics, policies, and procedures
- Experience in completing/leading retail operations audits and implementing action plans to meet audit findings
- Experience in the management of retail loss prevention professionals
- Excellent language skills – both written and spoken
- IT literate – MS Office at intermediate level
- Moderate-High overnight travel required
- Certified in Wicklander-Zulawski interview and interrogation techniques an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly interpret complex regulatory issues and provide recommended course of action
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information in an easily understood manner
- Practical and demonstrable knowledge of liaising with enforcement agencies and insurers
- Demonstrated effective collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure operational responsiveness to challenges and alignment with business imperatives