Risk Business Partner Exclusive Benefits Package
Swindon or Newport– flexible and remote working options
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for our client a service provider to the UK public sector. They seek a Risk Business Partner to work across the business, with key strategic projects, to understand the risk and control environments. Identifying new risks and managing existing ones. Bringing these updates to Senior Management.
On offer is a flexible and family friendly working arrangements, great benefits including generous annual leave, supportive and inclusive work environments, and opportunities to grow your career.
This is a flexible and remote working option 37hr week with start and finish times between 8am – 6pm. The team usually work from home and come into the office once a week, there are flexible office locations based at either Swindon or Newport.
- Working across the business, and with key strategic projects, to understand the risk and control environments. Identifying new risks and managing existing ones. Bringing these updates to Senior Management.
- Providing guidance on the ISO27001 accreditation. Completing required controls testing, reporting on the adequacy of these controls, and producing documentation for external auditors on the accreditation.
- Overseeing internal and external audits and presenting findings to the business. Reporting on these audit findings monthly to Senior Management and tracking completion.
- Building strong working relationships with key internal customers across the business. Representing the Risk & Assurance team, raising awareness of Risk and the importance of a strong control environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role working in a regulated environment.
- The ability to successfully negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Extensive experience in appraising the adequacy of the Risk and Controls. Testing controls where necessary.
- A professional qualification or relevant experience in Risk Management, Internal Controls, audit, Corporate Governance, anti-fraud/bribery, and compliance procedures.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor qualification.
- Professional qualifications or relevant extensive experience in Risk Management, Internal Controls, audit, Corporate Governance, and compliance procedures.
- Anti-fraud/bribery experience.
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience.