ARC Security Operations Manager up to £45k + Benefits Package DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major regional retailer as ARC Operations Manager.
In this exciting role the ARC Manager will monitor, supervise and support the ARC team in the day-to-day operation. The main objective for the ARC Manager is to ensure that the operating standards are at the required audit level and support the company through the SSAIB audit process.
The successful candidate will ensure that the ARC team, are trained and updated with matters relevant to their roles, with the aim of minimising loss and deterring criminal activity.
- To ensure that the team and the ARC is operated according to the British Standards.
- Maintain and update training records of ARC team as required.
- Ensure that all telephone calls received by the ARC team are dealt with in a professional manner and acted on by following the appropriate escalation process.
- To ensure that consistently high levels of customer service are delivered in the ARC to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that the database is appropriately updated with relevant information obtained from internal and external personnel.
- To ensure that ARC team members are effectively monitoring CCTV and alarm systems and responding according to best practice within the expected deadlines.
- Completion of the shift rotas for the ARC, ensuring that there are sufficient personnel scheduled to meet the operational needs of the business.
- Arranging holiday and sickness cover as required to meet the operational needs of the ARC.
- Attend and present ARC operations and services to Clients nationally as required.
- Prepare stats and information for the Head of Secure Response for Exec and Board reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as an ARC / SOC Manager within a Security / Retail environment.
- Professional and self-motivated, including the ability to direct, motivate, develop and inspire others in the achievement of their maximum potential and business objectives.
- The ability to foster and develop positive and co-operative relationships with others internally and externally.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the business environment in which the ARC operates to add value and effectively support customers.
- Problem solving through the ability to identify issues and provide effective solutions.
- The ability to develop new solutions or adapt existing practises.
- The ability to comprehend information received and the capacity to make all those who need to know understand.
- The ability to develop and maintain up-to-date professional and technical competence
- Must hold a SIA CCTV License.
- Experience in managing performance and completing investigations.
- Flexible on working times and prepared to stay away overnight for business needs.
- Experience and qualifications in loss prevention.