Our Client designs, installs, and maintains integrated end-to-end surveillance control systems for some of the UK’s most demanding security environments. We excel in complex, critical, and regulated environments, where our customers require innovative, tailored solutions they can depend on.
Their knowledge, experience and deep technical expertise is most valued to customers, specifically public space and heritage buildings, transport, critical national infrastructure, finance, high security, and custodial markets
With high security systems experience, field proven products and expert support personnel in the UK & Ireland, Our Client offers its clients turnkey solutions for comprehensive protection and peace of mind.
The culture is fast paced, positive and ‘can do’. We hugely value our people and the contributions they make to the success of our customers and our business and strive to offer a challenging and stimulating work environment to promote individual and professional development at all levels.
Location & Travelling
• Base location home address
• Travel to customer sites within Region or outside of region when requested, overnight stays maybe required when travelling long distances
• Expected to travel to Head office in Nottingham occasionally when requested
• To support the Regional Manager/Service Delivery Manager in service activities including installation and fault rectification to ensure the Region is efficient and profitable by meeting customer expectations, within agreed timescales.
• To assist in the training of Field Service Engineers.
• To enhance our clients reputation at every opportunity when interacting with customers, suppliers and internal customers.
• Ensure clear and continuous communication between the field and the regional management.
• Adherence to customer service level agreements.
• Quality reporting to both the regional manager and helpdesk.
• Maintain awareness and adherence to business and customer Health & Safety requirements.
• Continuously improve on the quality of our clients commitment to customer service and retention by improved technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice in customer handling and communication.
• Adhering to best practice guides.
• Continuous personal development.
• Adhere to all requirements relating to the care of customer / company equipment.
• Responsible for your own stock control.
• Communicate to all internal and external customers in a professional manner.
• Adherence to Company and Customers Health and Safety policies.
• Carry out any reasonable requests from the Regional Manager.
• Check emails daily, responding to any received emails in a professional manner.
• Communicate with all Customers/Garage Engineers in a professional manner.
Key personal attributes:
• Experience in CCTV or Auto Electricals
• Strong knowledge of DVRs and components
• Excellent communication skills to establish and translate customer requirements
• IT competent
Qualifications and experience:
• Electrical qualification - NVQ, BTEC or Apprentice trained (desirable not essential)
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent preferably in English, Maths or Science
• Full UK driving license.
• Knowledge of the bus industry, CCTV or electrical desirable.