General Manager for this fast-growing fire & security business with the ability to grow and develop your business strategies. Based in Bedford.
Package plus allowances and bonuses.
Directly reporting to the CEO, you will have responsibility for the growth and development of the business, oversee all operational aspects and be responsible for the flow of timely information to the Board. You will enjoy a broad range of activities and responsibilities of management, to mentor and delegate tasks to other employees as appropriate.
• To ensure the smooth running of the Company on a day to day basis, in liaison with the CEO/Company's Directors.
• To ensure the performance of the sales , engineering and administration departments .
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, suppliers, and advisors.
• Maintain and develop compliance to ISO: 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2004.
• To identify opportunities, weaknesses, threats and introduce/develop improved company procedures and systems in conjunction with the CEO and Scutum Group UK.
• To monitor and introduce training/development for all staff.
• Commercially focused with at management experience in a similar role.
• Leading and driving the business forward to support key decision-making across the business
• Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work under pressure to make critical decisions.
• Used to managing and improving performance within the security services sector.
SSR® Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating in 45 countries. We have delivered over 40,000 assignments. We have a global presence with our offices in North America & Middle East, with partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site www.ssr-personnel
Contact Jeff Johnson email@example.com with your CV. Please quote reference GM