SSR Personnel are recruiting for a growing global security systems integration business for enterprise-wide applications such as Lenel , CCure , Milestone, with significant project wins as they build a European hub.
The Country Manager, France will be responsible to perform work under the management of the Operations Manager EMEA. The role is split between home, office and field working – dependent on schedules and project commitments.
You will act as a single point of contact for French projects and global accounts. Coordination of service, maintenance, and installation activities at customer locations in France. Upkeep of KPI’s and delivery of exceptional service to clients to ensure repeat business, account profitability and 100% client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will involve the day-to-day management of our client’s security projects to include project management, design support, integration, service, technical troubleshooting, and oversight in support of our regional strategy.
You will take a direct role in managing our LSP network (Local Service Partners) and support the development of our French business & supply chain, ensuring works are completed on time, on budget and tested to the highest industry standards.
Specific duties include:
• Client liaison / planning
• Completing / documenting site surveys
• Coordinating design information
• Liaising with the design team
• Creating work schedules / programmes
• Taking ownership of all Health and Safety Requirements (Risk Assessments & Method Statements)
• Sourcing and liaising with Sub-Contractors to obtain pricing / plan works
• Ordering of materials
• Commercial project management
• Financial project management
• Planning of installation works
• Organise access / permits
• Liaison with client
• Manage project schedules
• Raise risks and early warning notices
• Manage changes to scope / pricing
• Liaise with client/contractors
• Manage construction elements – submittals / inspections etc.
• Attend site meetings / calls
• Quality control checks
• Plan and organize commissioning
• Engage technical support teams
• Test and commission the systems
• Organise training
• Handover the system
• Sign off and engage design team to complete O&M’s
All other duties at the direction of the company President.
1. Travel to sites in EMEA region as required for meetings, spot checks and final commissioning, if required.
2. Support new business development and company growth initiatives as required.
Hours of work would be 35 per week, 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. Holiday allowance would be 25 days. We also provide Health Insurance, and all required social security contributions. Salary dependant on experience , with bonus payments.
Mobile phone, laptop etc. Ideally candidates are located within 45 minutes of the centre of Paris. The candidate must also be able to drive and have their own vehicle for which we pay €600 per month allowance