Position Title Technology Lead
Reporting Manager Chief Technology Officer
Location Singapore ( On site)
Team/# of reports 1+
- Good with coding
- Expert in Kubernetes & Docker
- Expert in Managing Cloud Infrastructure (any cloud)
- Expert in Version Control
Our client , growing up to be a leader in the wellness, fitness and health industry is looking for a Team Lead to join the tech team in a time when they are scaling up their business and expanding into Dubai, Singapore and India. You will be involved in building up the team as well as the tech platform to support the business requirements.
As a key team member, you have planning and supervisory responsibilities which will utilise your past work experience to achieve the best outcomes. The team will also look to you for expert advise in helping them to get past development roadblocks. You will be expected to have a hands-on involvement in delivering the tech output.
You should exude curiosity and passion in the tech domain and instill those qualities in the team.
• Lead by example in demonstrating strong work ethics.
• Work effectively in a multi-national team.
• Be an excellent communicator.
• Promote and maintain a positive work culture amongst team members.
• Identify and cultivate competency and work excellence in the team.
• Proficient in Agile.
• Be an innovative problem solver.
• Embody a progressive work attitude and be independent in approaching work.
• Ensure that work execution by team follows best practices and industry standards.
• Able to translate business and operational requirements to tech planning and implementation.
• Advocates structure and organization in daily work within the team.
• Actively contribute to day-to-day development work for the xNara platform.
• Perform and organise code reviews for the team.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Core Competencies
• Expert in Node and/or Java.
• Be proficient in 2 or more server-side languages.
• Have expertise in 2 or more database technologies (MySQL, MS Sql Server, MongoDB, Postgres).
• Expert in build orchestration (Kubernetes) and containerisation (Docker).
• Expert in managing cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure).
• Expert in version control branch planning and management.
• Familiar in DevOps planning and management.
• Working experience in managing mobile app projects.
• Working experience in working with Big Data services (Data Lake, Data Warehouse) is a plus.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.