Senior Security Systems Engineer - small works service & installation working in the City and Central London
SSR Personnel is recruiting a Senior Security Systems Engineers experienced in enterprise systems to manage a small works function . Salary is dependent on enterprise systems experience , benefits include estate car with fuel card and an Oyster card , company credit card, an annual allowance of £3000 to offset travel to work hours. Private health care. Staff incentives for quality working including holidays, vouchers, meals & more, 24 days holidays plus bank holidays , including your birthday. Additional holiday days can also be purchased. Overtime working maybe available. We seek to attract self-motivated, experience with installation, servicing and troubleshooting of Enterprise Security Systems. Our client trusts their people and will provide employees with the freedom to make choices that work for them and their loved ones.
• Senior Security Systems Engineer with previous experience working in a similar role.
• Identify and repair faults as required
• The ability to install, service and maintain systems.
• As the need arises and when directed, assist with routine maintenance on systems
• Carry out minor day-work as required. Provide assistance to installation technicians when required and assist other service department personnel during their absence in order to achieve company targets and objectives
• Extensive knowledge of intruder, access control, intercom and CCTV systems
Knowledge of a wide variety of systems including: