A global provider of security solutions is looking for someone to manage their various European offices, facilities & Fleet requirements to standardise polices throughout the European region.
The company operate in various European countries and require someone to ensure all territories are in line with the local regulations.
• To standardise offices polices through the region.
• To manage the car fleet across all regions and offer sustainable goals & cost saving options.
• To facilitate and negotiate company car leasing & mobile phone networks.
• To setup & manage all facilities requirements across the regional offices.
• To discuss and develop procurement strategies.
The ideal candidate needs to have ideally 5 years experience of working within a general office role and fleet management role with some experience of co-ordinating the fleet requirements in Europe.
Strong admin & organisational skills are required.
English Language is essential & a European language desirable but not essential.
Clean driving license.
On offer is a basic of 35-40k but negotiable for the right person.