Security Systems Technician Based in Berlin - Offering package of €60,000 plus travel allowance, communications equipment, clothing allowance , plant and test equipment provided. English is desirable. Right to work in the EU.
The Role based in Berlin is to undertake the installation of new systems within construction and building refurbishment. The candidate will be an advocate for exemplary customer service, ownerships of duties and responsibilities, a team player. This is a customer facing role, you will be articulate, presentable, and most importantly; customer service oriented with a “can-do attitude”. Manage all variations with the end user and ensure these are signed off. You will manage projects from point of handover from a sales team right the way through to sign-off with a client.
• Working with a Team of engineers supervise the installation of systems.
• Manage, organize, and facilitate the maintenance cycle of all 3rd party equipment & suppliers
• Knowledgeable in Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intruder Alarm Systems, External Gates, Barriers, Blockers, Turnstiles, Fence Protection Systems.
• Flexibility to adapt working arrangements to meet with customer requirements.
• Adhere to strict health & safety guidelines.
• Engage with external technical support departments to resolve issues and faults.
• Specify and quote for any new installation works on site.