This fire and security systems installer and service provider are looking to recruit a service coordinator to join their team based in North Hertfordshire. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Management and coordination of all written and verbal communications engineering and customer services and updating the company CRM.
• To assist in building, negotiating, and maintaining customer relations and aiding in the generation of sales by producing quotations, reports, RAMS and any other supporting documentation.
• Liaising with the labour coordinator for allocation of emergency callouts to engineers.
• Confirming all site attendances of engineers and subcontractors with the client and ensuring all details are passed on to the relevant labour source.
• Ensuring that all works are profitable before financial completion.
• Ordering parts and any other materials for up-and-coming works.
• Reviewing engineering reports and advising if further actions are required.
• Ensuring engineer's reports are accurate and processed promptly.
• Assisting with customer queries and complaints.
• Immediately report and react to any client needs quickly and professionally, making every effort to ensure that problems are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
• Set a good example to all colleagues by completing all necessary company documentation punctually and following any guidelines or schedules issued (including weekly activity reports, monthly sales forecasts, customer meeting minutes etc).
• Train, support, manage, share knowledge, encourage best practices, and help develop techniques with other staff members.
• Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
• Always maintain a professional appearance and manner, consistent with the clients' and companies’ expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
5+ years’ experience in the fire and security sector, or similar industry (i.e. M&E, Electrical, Facilities) as an operational administrator
Ability to prioritise workload and work well within a team and individually as required.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Ability to efficiently manage a mobile engineering team and their daily tasks.
Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills, including Outlook and Excel.
A high-level understanding of workflow profit and loss.
Ideally with experience in Big Change CRM and Xero Accounting.
This opportunity comes with a basic salary of £25,000 or more for exceptional candidates, the opportunity to work from home after a probationary period will also be available.