A leading integrator of enterprise level solutions is looking for a Senior Technician/Applications Engineer for an onsite position in the Liverpool St area of the city.
You will be site based Mon-Fri and will be responsible for the clients security systems across the UK & EMEA portfolio, the role will be proactive in ensuring the clients security systems are operating at optimum performance.
You will need to be an experienced Senior Technical Engineer in a corporate environment with vast enterprise level systems experience with so knowledge of networking and server technology, you will also need to have a current qualification in CCure 9000 Level 3 & Victor VSS as well as very good IT skills including Excel
On offer is a negotiable basic of around 50k with other benefits etc to be discussed at interview stage.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Senior Technical Engineer or Systems Engineer role in the corporate environment.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience on CCure 9000 with experience in supporting all aspects of M&E building maintenance / electrical infrastructure services.
• Extensive knowledge of Video Surveillance Systems, CCTV, intruder systems and other security systems.
• Working knowledge of networking and server technology.
• Experience in working to and within electrical AP standard working processes and procedures.
• CCure Level 3 qualified (current)
• Victor VSS System qualified
• Traka Software trained
• City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 equivalent. [Requirement]
• Recognised Electrical CP/AP qualification. [Advantage]
• Recognised Networking qualification [Advantage]
• IOSH Managing Safely. [Requirement]
• Good report writing skills and presentation demonstrating a structured approach to problem solving and written communication.
• Strong I.T skills (Microsoft application suite – particularly Excel)