*You must have the right to work in the UK*
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work alongside the Installation team in delivering Fire and Life Safety projects. Travel will be necessary around London and the Home Counties.
• Competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
• Holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing by 1 day per annum for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days per year.
• Company car, mobile phone, PDA device and fuel card
• Laptop, specialist tools, equipment, stock, uniform, and PPE supplied.
Duties of Commissioning Engineer:
• Be responsible for completing the required works, on time, in budget and to the client’s satisfaction
• Knowledge and working experience commissioning various Life Safety systems:
o Fire alarm
o Voice Alarm
o Emergency Evacuation
o Disabled alarm and Disabled refuge
• Understanding of the need to complete correct documentation accurately for each job, in line with company and client procedure.
• Will ideally hold CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid (NOT ESSENTIAL)
• Hold a clean driving licence.
All successful applications will be subject to vetting and security clearance.