The Business Development Estimator will support the Business Development Manager on a large key commercial account ensuring all new security system proposals and new maintenance contract proposals are turned around in a timely manner. You will act on the customer's behalf and liaise between the customer and company to ensure you meet the needs of the customer.
The ideal candidate may be an engineer with enterprise level experience looking to get off the tools and move into sales but we are flexible as long as you have industry knowledge.
• Responsibility for the effective growth of new business opportunities that are directed to the company on a large key commercial account.
• Carry out site visits as and when required to help support the Business Development Manager.
• Create, design & quote new security system migration projects and security system upgrade works in combination with system maintenance required to suit the customer’s needs whilst coordinating the involvement of all necessary other company personnel to help support you when required.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address customer and the operational requirements.
• The Business Development Estimator will require a certain level of security systems engineering experience.
• Some knowledge and experience of core systems we install and maintain such as C-Cure, Lenel, LenelS2, Genetec, Gallagher, Milestone, Avigilon Pelco, Honeywell Galaxy, Texecom and general Intercom knowledge.
• Experience of using CAD or Bluebeam is preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.