This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing international brand. As Health and Safety Manager you will be instrumental in ensuring the safety and wellbeing for team members across the UK and Europe. You will play a key role by supporting the business to meet their regulatory health and safety responsibilities and communicating across different functions of the business to discover opportunities for improving safety.
This role is also an ideal opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to either use their management experience or someone looking to step up into a management role and make their mark within this exciting brand. As the Health and Safety Manager within a multi-site environment your duties include:
- Developing Health and Safety policies and standards, providing expertise on all Health and Safety compliance matters.
- Ensuring and monitoring legal compliance with European and UK Health and Safety legislation.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to better detect, investigate, report and resolve internal and external safety issues.
- Investigating accidents and ensuring actions are taken to prevent a future incidents.
- Ensuring that a safe working environment across the business, support and promote health and safety awareness and a positive safety culture amongst team members.
- Provide training and act as point of contact with relevant internal and external stakeholders for all safety matters.
To be successful at this role you will need:
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualification minimum NEBOSH certificate.
- Lots of enthusiasm and energy for this fast pace environment.
- Health and Safety experience within a multi-site environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.