Security Supervisor (In-House) x 3
Attractive Salary + Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Discounted Gym, Private Medical Insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team at a world-class facility in London. Reporting to the Senior Security Manager you will help ensure the safety and security of people, premises and reputation.
• Being first point of contact for security matters.
• Supervise, train and mentor your team.
• Provide accurate and timely reports.
• Ensure the smooth operation of the security operation.
• Shift work will be required
• 12 Hour rotating shifts 4 on 4 off
• Overtime available
• Security supervisor experience
• Valid SIA CCTV and Door Supervisor Licence
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service experience
• Military or Police experience an advantage