Johannesburg / Pretoria Region base Our client is a global leader within their industry and are looking for a Security Coordinator to support corporate security to ensure that security initiatives across the business are successfully delivered and effective.
• Ensure the successful implementation of the corporate security program throughout the region to help protect people, property, assets and products.
• Lead on anti-counterfeit and counteract illicit trade activities with forward thinking innovative programmes and prosecutions.
• As a progressive and proactive Security Coordinator, use innovative ideas to deliver the best security solutions for the business.
• Work with internal stakeholders to deliver effective security results.
• Ensure training programs are rolled out and support stakeholders at all levels on a range of security matters.
• Ensure continuous improvement of security procedures and ensure security awareness programs are current and relevant.
• Liaise and network with the appropriate government agencies, security peers, networks and relevant industry associations.
• Protect against insider threat and anti-illicit trade and through processes and investigations to reduce risk throughout the region.
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of security programs and measure, monitor, and report the effectiveness to the relevant stakeholders and corporate senior security leaders.
• Conduct essential investigations in a multitude of areas to include people, products, information and assets.
• Support the compliance department on adherence to security policies and procedures.
• Gather and analyse intelligence to anticipate threats to the business and deliver effective corporate briefings.
• Supervise and support investigations to gather evidence necessary for Intellectual Property and Trademark disputes.
• Fluent English is essential.
• Security focused with excellent communication skills.
• Experience of managing commercial prosecutions an advantage.
• Extensive experience of working within the country.
• The ability to influence at all levels.
• Flexibility, travel necessary throughout the region.
• Formal experience in investigations or customs desirable
• Strong commercial experience in anti-counterfeiting also an advantage.
• Necessary passport or work permit to live and work in Africa.