This is a fantastic opportunity to manage security for this important location. As Security Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of security including physical security, electronic security, business continuity and compliance. You will make recommendations to ensure compliance with legislation, industry good practice, changes within the threat environment and expectations regarding security and safety.
Other duties include:
• Review, continuous improvement and implementation of Security and Health and Safety Policies.
• Contract management of outsource Security service providers for both physical and electronic security to ensure consistent high-quality practice across the site.
• Conduct regular Risk and Threat Assessment and provide advice, support and recommendations to senior management on all evolving security or safety conditions which may impact the organisation.
• Security awareness training.
• Implement incident management policies, procedures, escalation plans, data management systems.
• Be the lead coordinator in the event of a major incident for all security related matters, liaising with liaising with any external agencies involved as necessary.
• Business Continuity and Penetration Testing.
• A strong background in security management
* working knowledge of ISO 27001 an advantage
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Knowledge of manned Security organisation & contractor management
• Knowledge of Access control & CCTV systems
• HSE Qualification highly desirable.
• Knowledge and follow up of HSE local & EU requirements
• Substantial experience in creating and implementing policies and procedures
• Management of budgets