Attractive Package that includes bonus and benefits
Location: Preferably East Coast USA,
although would consider candidates globally based on experience and expertise
We have the privilege to assist this global and inspirational industry leader to find the right person for this newly created role. As Security, Risk and Crisis Manager you will support the global corporate security team in protecting their people, products, brand and reputation.
• Assist in the implementation of risk-based, intelligence-led security programs with relevant stakeholders both in the region and globally.
• You will lead on the design, deployment, and sustainability of programs to improve site security and people security.
• By utilising the use of Corporate Security processes such as intelligence and risk management, incident and investigation, planning management, you will deliver effective security solutions.
• Aim to improve team behaviour by promoting a strong security aware culture to help mitigate risks to the company.
• Monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of security solutions and programs and strive for continuing improvement.
• One of the main key responsibilities is critical incident response and crisis Management where this role will oversee global management of the Everbridge mass notification system. Using data to make effective decisions to support in the assessment of their global risk landscape for any existing or emerging security threats that will affect people and all other assets.
• With the support of your line manager and other senior stakeholders you will lead on the design and deployment of a 24/7/365 Global Security Operations Centre.
• Monitor, identify and respond to global threats to their people and assets.
• By utilising threat monitoring services, investigate and implement people, process, and technology to implement solutions for incident response and crisis management.
• Assist in the delivery of effective physical security support of all global locations and manage site security auditing database, ensure continuity of deployment and accuracy of data.
• Continually research emergence of technology to enhance the security function.
• Maintain and update security related policies and procedures.
• As a member of the corporate security leadership team, you will liaise with relevant stakeholders and security professionals to ensure the successful delivery and execution of site security network and overall asset security support implementation.
• Support in the delivery and execution of the global people security programs and associated projects to ensure the security and safety of international travellers.
• Develop and deliver training material for employees and security professionals for topics such as travel security, crisis management, and other related security subjects.
• Ideally degree educated in criminal justice, Security Management, Emergency Management, or related discipline.
• Proven background of working for a large multi-national / global organisation.
• Strong background and experience in crisis management, corporate security and emergency management.
• Passionate, tenacious and flexible, with excellent communication and influencing skills. Be able to utilise data to make effective decisions.
• Willingness to travel domestically and some international travel may also be necessary.