Content Protection Manager to £80k + Benefits
Our client is a leading global media company who produce an unrivalled portfolio of entertainment, and live events. They seek a Content Protection Manager to provide operational support to the anti-piracy team producing and implementing anti-piracy strategy. In this crucial role you will be responsible for implementing the operational, legal and enforcement anti-piracy strategies.
- Provide operational support to the anti-piracy teams producing and implementing anti-piracy strategy.
- Identify and investigate the key factors engaged in and/or facilitating piracy of company channels, with a focus on all markets in MENA.
- To manage anti-piracy investigations, removal of infringing material and takedown systems.
- Offer key strategic analysis and commercially relevant reporting to the business.
- Manage the implementation of company’s operational, legal and enforcement anti-piracy strategies.
- Reduce piracy of company’s content in channels.
- Collaborate with the international anti-piracy team, legal, technology and commercial departments.
- Manage external anti-piracy vendors and suppliers, providing a clear cohesive strategy for reduce piracy of company’s content.
- Previous experience in a similar role working within Content Protection and anti-piracy brand protection and/or intellectual property rights enforcement.
- Experienced in online media and the latest anti-piracy techniques and measures.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of piracy issues and they affect the broadcasting sector UK and MENA.
- Experienced in the implementation of operational, legal and enforcement anti-piracy strategies.
- Knowledge of managing anti-piracy investigations, and removal of infringing material using takedown systems.
- The ability to work with legal, technology and commercial departments.
- The ability to deliver high level briefings, representing the company in industry events, forums and influencing and developing value propositions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our clients seek innovation, they passionately believe in diversity in their workforce and will invest in their people to deliver exceptional results.