Contract Manager to £29k
Our client an award-winning security services provider in the greater Shropshire area seek a Contracts Manager, to provide support and advise to the business on the day to day running of operations. In this crucial role you will be responsible for workforce and customer management, compliance with company procedures and business growth across the region.
- Prepare and deliver morning management meetings and briefings.
- Reviewing periodic reports and adjusting operations to better meet company goals.
- Preparing and reviewing standard procedural documents for daily operations using quality management system (QMS) to ensure the company achieves its quality policies and objectives.
- Manage contract negotiation & re-negotiation including additional business and tenders.
- Manage employee welfare including staff performance across all levels of the business.
- Overseeing staff training and development programs and conduct periodic employee appraisals and disciplinaries.
- SIA Licence checks and reminders.
- TimeGate amendments - NLW increases.
Function as the ACS & NSI audit liaison for the business.
- Oversee the PCN spreadsheet update – on a weekly basis.
- Produce and deliver the Quarterly Newsletter.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as a Contracts or Operations manager in the manned guarding security sector.
- In depth knowledge and experience in the manned guarding security sector.
- Ability to manage contract negotiation & re-negotiation and business tenders.
- Full working knowledge of staff training and development programs.
- In depth knowledge of TimeGate / workforce management solutions.
- Excellent customer facing skills with the ability to influence at all levels of business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry sector qualification advantageous.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
Our clients seek innovation, they passionately believe in diversity in their workforce and will invest in their people to deliver exceptional results.