HR Manager £28-32k + Benefits
Based Southwest London
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client a professional security services supplier, who supply Close / Executive Protection Officers, Event Security / Security Guarding Operatives, Chauffeuring Services, Vehicle Hire, Asset Tracking and Protection. They seek a HR manager to take responsibility for the HR function within the business to ensure that the company’s procedures follow the latest employment regulations.
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process.
- Managing a company’s appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings.
- Ensuring that a company’s procedures follow the latest employment regulations.
- Monitoring various aspects of employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave.
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly.
- Overseeing any disciplinary processes and formal grievances.
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee benefits.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the business.
- Previous experience working within HR in the security industry, minimum 3-5 years.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the key principles of employment law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and high level of personal integrity.
- Strong interpersonal / persuasive and administrative skills, with a can-do, positive attitude able to develop a rapport with stakeholders and the with wider business.
- Excellent work ethic, morals and sound judgement.
- Relevant Human Resources Management qualifications.