This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the successful operation of this unique and ground-breaking organisation. You will play an important role in maintaining risk and resilience of their people, property and assets.
As the Operational Risk and Resilience Manager you will support the Head of Security and will be responsible for the delivery, management and implementing a full range of security and risk management tasks.
* Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments.
* Liaise with Corporate Risk Management and relevant partners to ensure that they are correctly identifying risks and taking the correct action to mitigate.
* Manage the department risk register and regularly review the risk management methodology and processes, including systems and software.
* Build and manage a network of external intelligence partners and proactively collate information and intelligence.
* Identify, categorise, analyse, summarise and disseminate intelligence to the Head of Security and other stakeholders with recommendations for action.
* Provide reports and situation reports in event of security related incidents that may impact the organisation.
* Deliver and Manage the Business Continuity Management System through development and maintenance of the Business Continuity plans and conduct training, testing and exercising of the system and plans as appropriate. Manage and maintain regular testing of the Business Continuity Management System.
* As part of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management System, engage with staff and relevant stakeholders to assist in the development of their departmental contingency and resilience plans.
* Contingency planning
* Support the execution of the Incident Management, Business Continuity and Crisis Management plans in the event of a major incident as well as the organisation’s crisis communications plans and capability.
* Travel Security - Manage the travel risk contract with International SOS (ISOS), monitor travellers and their travel destination providing advice for travelling employees, in accordance with Foreign & Commonwealth Office and other guidance.
* Monitor travellers in the event of incidents and ensure they have the right assistance and support via ISOS.
• Ideally suited to someone with a career in resilience, security risk management or business continuity.
• Someone who is organised who is an excellent communicator with the ability to interact at all levels of an organisation.
• Experience of security and risk management, someone who can be proactive in anticipating changes to policy.
• Degree or relevant qualifications in Risk / Security / Business Continuity Planning or Crisis Management an advantage.
• Robust organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks working to deadlines.
• A high level of IT literacy, including competency across the ‘Microsoft Office’ suite.