Security Assurance Coordinator Excellent Package
Based Bristol with Hybrid working
This is a superb opportunity to work for our client a leading global tech organisation, they seek an emerging talent to work as Security Assurance Coordinator to help shape security across the organisation. In this role the successful applicant will be able to develop their knowledge and experience to ensure that programmes have a clear understanding of the risk that they carry, also providing the MOD authority with the security artefacts required, to gain accreditation of information systems. This is an outstanding opening with a clear career path to become a Security Assurance Coordinator through the support of a world class company.
- To Initiate MOD accreditation process, registering programme information systems on DART.
- Provide advice and guidance on government security policy and technical solutions.
- Establish and maintain programme security working groups that capture security concerns and manage risk.
- Ensure that the security deliverables are aligned to the project plan.
- Responsible to produce all security deliverables accreditation artefacts ensuring that requirements of the MOD authority (accreditor) are met.
- Escalate security concerns where required.
- Ensure that all Project security related risks, as identified by the Accreditor and/or SWG, are promptly listed on the Projects Risk Register and reviewed at each SWG meeting.
- Ensure that Programme security roles and responsibilities have been identified (SIRO, IAO).
- Knowledge and understanding of information security policy, standards, and guidance.
- Some experience of assuring IT systems in a secure government environment.
- Experience in generation of information security Risk Assessments, Risk Treatment Plans and Risk Management and Accreditation Documents RMADS, ISMS supporting commercial proposals, knowledge of MoD and HMG Information Security policies an advantage.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage own workload with limited day-to-day supervision, but know when to seek assistance/escalate.
- Experience of working within a regulated industry in information security environment.
- Experience of working to a recognised information security/risk management framework.
- Successful applicants are required to obtain relevant clearance SC to DV clearance.