Security Receptionist to £32k+ Benefits
Based Central London
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client a professional security services supplier, who supply Close / Executive Protection Officers, Event Security / Security Guarding Operatives.
They seek a Security Receptionist for a corporate client site in Central London, in this exciting role you will be the first point of contact for the company via in-person and phone interactions with clients, employees, and guests. The front of house security receptionist is responsible for answering phone calls and directing them to the proper departments, greeting and signing in guests and customers, enforcing company guidance on workplace rules, issuing visitor passes, as well as the Safety and Security and Places teams onsite.
- Contracted hours 8am - 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Greet employees, visitors and guests in a professional and courteous manner, providing friendly, professional and exceptional customer service.
- Ensure visitors receive customer service, are properly signed in and receive a visitor badge.
- Provide customers, visitors, employees and vendors assistance in a courteous andprofessional manner while working in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Ability to work across various programs, databases, sheets, and operating systemsseamlessly for work orders, creating reports, tracking COVID-19 compliance within the facility, and managing visitors.
- Follow processes for handling shipments and deliveries including logging and securely
- preparing shipments, storing deliveries, as well as accurately providing guests withinformation regarding mail/courier services.
- Assist with security rules and procedures enforcement when needed.
- First Aid/CPR/ERT Trained to assist with safety emergencies as needed.
- Conduct various safety and security related checks to ensure compliance with local andcompany regulations.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion, with an ability to convey a professionalimage and represent the Company and the Global Safety and Security organization.
- Previous experience working in a similar role as a Security Receptionist / Front of House Security Officer with in-depth experience in security reception procedures.
- Excellent written skills to report on both facilities, safety and security-related issues, and tocommunicate information clearly and accurately.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; proactive and comfortable in multitasking duties.
- Excellent customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with Business Gmail and G-Suite environments.
- Front line SIA licence is essential.
- Efficient and punctual, with excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisation, verbal, and written skills.
- Confident to work alone.
- Able to prioritise effectively.